Skip to content
- We grow Transplant Ready Trees™ And, we safely deliver our trees direct to the buyer.
- Our trees are organically grown in the healthy high elevation air on our nursery fields, and fed by the pristine spring waters of northern Chester County, Pennsylvania.
- With up to 100% of the healthy feeder roots already included with each tree, our trees offer excellent growth and survivability.
- We do all of the hard work for you in advance by building great root systems for trees that customers often cannot find, but really want.
- Our trees are grown in a custom organic growing mix, and are much lighter and easier to lift, transport and plant. It takes just one person to plant our 12′+ tall trees vs. 2 strong guys plus a machine to lift and plant a 300 lb B&B tree. This is a huge time and cost savings for you.
- We are the grower… and not a middleman. We know all of our trees, and grew over 90% of them from either a young cutting, or seedling. We do source quality grown trees from other known growers upon customer request, if we are out of stock or do not grow a particular requested variety.
- According to plant scientists, the typical b&b ‘balled & burlapped’ deciduous tree actually loses up to 85% – 90% of its feeder roots when dug from the ground.
- Our trees experience minimal transplant shock because they already have up to 100% of their roots already included with every tree.
- We grow Transplant Ready Trees™. They are easier to plant, and you are literally taking our trees directly out of the tree bag or pot with all of their roots included and then planting them directly into the ground. The root systems start growing quickly on your site once planted.
- You can safely and very confidently plant our trees March through December in USDA Zone 6 (when planted and watered properly) because you are planting a tree with its entire feeder root system fully intact. We have customers successfully planting in the cold of January, and the heat of June and July with an outstanding 100% success!